My photo
New York, United States
Married for 16 years and mom of three beautiful children ages 8, 12, and 14.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Holy Cow...day "I have no idea"

Holy cow does time fly by!!!! I cannot believe my last post was on September 20th. Today is November 2nd ! As far as the "naturally thin experiement" goes--I blew it. For the past month and a half I have been incredibly busy and my weight has suffered. This experiment has taught me that naturally thin eating is a life long endeavor. Naturally thin eating doesn't go away "just because I'm busy".  I'm sure we all are extremely busy. Bethenny Frankel is busy as well and she is able to keep her figure intact. I suppose she'll be writing a new book on how to stay "Naturally Thin" after having a baby. Congratulations, Bethenny, on your engagment and pregnancy!!

Back to me! : )   My NEW experiment starting today is eating the "Naturally Thin" way in a busy world! How does that sound? Sounds good to me.

Here's to fresh starts...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment